(Only the first 10 of 35 ports in this commit are shown above. )
net/freerdp: Update to 2.0.0 pre-release (GitHub as of 2016.11.24)
- This update brings in the latest 2 years of FreeRDP project work,
which has had a long time between tagging releases.
- Remove DIRECTFB option, as it no longer compiles, and gets little
- Use NEON on aarch64, and optionally on armv6
- Mark as broken on armv6 on FreeBSD 11.0-RELEASE and early versions
- Fix issue with X11_USE=xorg= being truncated due to whitespace as it
wrapped over multiple lines
- Move installed *.cmake files to correct location for modules
- create new port based on previous net/freerdp 1.2.0, as it is required
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Fix the build with GStreamer 1.6.0.
The GStreamer core how has multiple include dirs, and freerdp rolls
it own detection code and figuring our which include dirs to use.
Instead use pkg-config to get the correct include dirs.
Submitted by: antoine@