(Only the first 10 of 27964 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Remove WWW entries moved into port Makefiles
Commit b7f05445c00f has added WWW entries to port Makefiles based on
WWW: lines in pkg-descr files.
This commit removes the WWW: lines of moved-over URLs from these
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
- Update to 1.0
- Add WWW and provide an additional mirror
- Provide a longer description as requested by portlint
- Distilator will now report when an URL gives a redirect
- Rewritten in python using requests and requests_ftp
- Licensed under BSD2CLAUSE
Requested by: mat
Update to 0.3.
Switch from perl threads to Parallel::ForkManager. With perl 5.24, threads
used in distilator produce a many random warnings hinting at the fact that the
modules used to check the links are not (and never were) thread safe.
Remove WWW. There is no public website available.
PR: 208506 (based on)
Notified by: mat