- Update to checkin 4555dff [now a git hash]
- Poudriere's home has moved to https://github.com/freebsd/poudriere/wiki
* Fix some error handling with the recent races fixes, which led to them
* Display some nicer errors in some cases rather then just exiting.
* jail -m null: Fix /etc/login.conf.db being stale after deleting
* Fix a possible case of dependency calculation errors being lost.
- Update to checkin e9eb1d10aa which will become 2.4.
2.4 will be the last major release in 2.x. Once 2.4
is released, this devel port will be updated to 3.0
which optionally supports NO ZFS!!
- Convert tab to space in WWW
- cron: This is now deprecated and will be replaced in 3.0 with a daemon
- testport: -d support has been deprecated and will be removed in 3.0. Use
- bulk: The queue is now processed through a priority based on how many
other ports depend on the port that is ready-to-build 
- bulk: Add -R option to remove RESTRICTED packages after building
- bulk: Fix INDEX building
- Builds now mount packages, ports, distfiles and options as read-only
They are allowed to have changes made only in specific phases. Note that
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )