|non port: print/auctex/pkg-plist
Number of commits found: 23
Wed, 11 Jan 2017
[ 09:13 hrs ] |
Update to 11.90.
Sat, 22 Aug 2015
[ 17:48 hrs ] |
(Only the first 10 of 354 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Split ghostscript into X11-independent and -dependent parts:
Installs Ghostscript binary, libgs, and related files.
These ports do not depend on X11 libraries (i.e. x11* devices
are not available). USES=ghostscript will set dependency on
one of them depending on GHOSTSCRIPT_DEFAULT.
The default device is set to "display" or "bbox".
Installs a shared library which provides X11 support to
the installed Ghostscript binaries. x11* devices will be(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Thu, 13 Nov 2014
[ 07:41 antoine ] |
(Only the first 10 of 119 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Mon, 3 Nov 2014
[ 14:50 hrs ] |
Update to 11.88.
Tue, 3 Jun 2014
[ 19:32 hrs ] |
- STAGEDIR support.
- Simplify PORT_OPTIONS handling.
- Fix pkg-plist and remove extra mktexlsr(1).
- Fix pkg-message.
Tue, 21 Jan 2014
[ 23:40 bapt ] |
(Only the first 10 of 949 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Fix properties on pkg-plist
Tue, 1 Jan 2013
[ 23:35 hrs ] |
- Update to 11.87.
- Add LICENSE.
Submitted by: Jan Henrik Sylvester
Wed, 19 Jan 2011
[ 02:19 hrs ] |
Update to 11.86. Changes:
* Parsing of LaTeX output was improved. It is now less likely that
AUCTeX opens a non-existent file upon calling `TeX-next-error'; a
problem for example encountered when using MiKTeX 2.8. In addition
quoted file names as emitted by MiKTeX are now supported.
* A new framework for the definition and selection of viewers was
implemented. If you have customizations regarding viewers you
will have to redo them in this new framework or reenable the old
one. See the section on viewers in the manual for details.
* Comprehensive editing support for PSTricks was added.
* Support for various LaTeX packages was added, e.g. `tabularx',(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Sat, 19 Jul 2008
[ 15:05 hrs ] |
Update to 11.85. Changes include:
- Font locking has been improved significantly. It is now less
prone to color bleeding which could lead to high resource
usage. In addition it now includes information about LaTeX
macro syntax and can indicate syntactically incorrect macros in
- The license was updated to GPLv3.
- Support for the nomencl, flashcards and comment LaTeX packages
as well as the Icelandic language option of babel were added.
- Support for folding of math macros was added.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Sun, 8 Apr 2007
[ 13:24 hrs ] |
Update to 11.84. Changes include:
* There have been problems with the `-without-texmf-dir' option to
`configure' when the value of `-with-kpathsea-sep' was set or
determined for an installation system with a default different
from that of the runtime system. `with-kpathsea-sep' has been
removed; the setting is now usually determined at runtime.
Due to this and other problems, preview-latex in the released
XEmacs package failed under Windows or with anything except recent
* AUCTeX and preview-latex have been changed in order to accommodate
file names containing spaces. preview-latex now tolerates bad
PostScript code polluting the stack (like some Omega fonts).(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Sun, 25 Jun 2006
[ 17:28 hrs ] |
Update to 11.83. Changes include:
- The new function `TeX-doc' provides easy access to documentation about
commands and packages or information related to TeX and friends in
general. It is accessible with the key binding `C-c ?' or the `Find
Documentation...' entry in the mode menus.
- You can now get rid of generated intermediate and output files by
means of the new `Clean' and `Clean All' entries in `TeX-command-list'
accessible with `C-c C-c' or the Command menu.
- Support for forward search with PDF files was added. That means you
can jump to a place in the output file corresponding to the position
in the source file. Currently this only works if you use the pdfsync
LaTeX package and xpdf as your PDF viewer. The accuracy is in the(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Tue, 20 Dec 2005
[ 05:38 hrs ] |
Update to 11.82. Changes include:
* Support for the MinionPro LaTeX package was added.
* Warnings and underfull/overfull boxes are now being indicated in
the echo area after a LaTeX run, if the respective debugging
options are activated with `TeX-toggle-debug-warnings' (`C-c C-t
C-w') or `TeX-toggle-debug-bad-boxes' (`C-c C-t C-b'). In this
case `TeX-next-error' will find these warnings in addition to
The key binding `C-c C-w' for `TeX-toggle-debug-bad-boxes' (which
was renamed from `TeX-toggle-debug-boxes') now is deprecated.
* AUCTeX now can automatically insert a pair of braces after typing(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Fri, 30 Sep 2005
[ 05:46 hrs ] |
Fix the missing dependency and pkg-plist.
Spotted by: KIMURA Yasuhiro
Wed, 28 Sep 2005
[ 06:54 hrs ] |
Update to 11.81.
Sun, 6 Feb 2005
[ 16:41 hrs ] |
Update to 11.55 and mark as NOT_FOR_ARCHS=ia64.
Submitted by: KIMURA Yasuhiro (yasu at utahime dot org)
Noticed by: kris
Sat, 21 Aug 2004
[ 07:39 hrs ] |
Install contrib files.
Submitted by: KIMURA Yasuhiro
Fri, 20 Aug 2004
[ 18:53 hrs ] |
- Update to 11.51.
- Fix the install directory[*].
Submitted by: KIMURA Yasuhiro[*]
Sun, 23 May 2004
[ 21:23 pav ] |
- Update to 11.14
Submitted by: KIMURA Yasuhiro <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Wed, 8 Jan 2003
[ 08:36 yoichi ] |
Update to 11.13
Tue, 23 Apr 2002
[ 12:48 yoichi ] |
Update to auctex 11.11.
Although it is not yet declared as out of alpha by the distributor,
it is stable enough and now we can recommend it for FreeBSD users.
Sat, 20 Apr 2002
[ 13:22 yoichi ] |
Make it to install contrib files.
Approved by: email@example.com (previous maintainer)
Mon, 4 Feb 2002
[ 10:22 yoichi ] |
Use Emacs21 by default. Terminate XEmacs support
(ports/editors/xemacs-packages includes auctex). Arrange Makefile with
Wed, 6 Jun 2001
[ 19:19 roam ] |
Update to 10.0g.
Number of commits found: 23