- New port: devel/dlangui
Cross platform GUI for D. Widgets, layouts, styles, themes, unicode, i18n,
OpenGL based acceleration
- Crossplatform (Win32, OSX, Linux, FreeBSD and Android are supported in
- Mostly inspired by Android UI API (layouts, styles, two phase layout, ...)
- Supports highly customizable UI themes and styles
- Supports internationalization
- Hardware acceleration using OpenGL (when built with version USE_OPENGL)
- Fallback to pure Win32 API / SDL / X11 when OpenGL is not available (e.g.
opengl dynamic library cannot be loaded)
- Actually it's a port (with major refactoring) of GUI library for cross
platform OpenGL based implementation of Cool Reader app project from C++.
- Non thread safe - all UI operations should be preformed in single thread
- Simple 3d engine - allows to embed 3D scenes within GUI