|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- apache24 Version 2.4.x of Apache web server
- Maintainer: apache@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2017-10-23 19:49:27
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/www/apache24/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install apache24
TIMESTAMP = 1508321657
SHA256 (apache24/httpd-2.4.29.tar.bz2) = 777753a5a25568a2a27428b2214980564bc1c38c1abf9ccc7630b639991f7f00
SIZE (apache24/httpd-2.4.29.tar.bz2) = 6567926
No vulnerabilities have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new