|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- zziplib Library to provide transparent read access to zipped files
There is no maintainer for this port.
Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2018-07-07 07:55:42
License: LGPL21 MPL11
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/devel/zziplib/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install zziplib
TIMESTAMP = 1521293451
SHA256 (gdraheim-zziplib-v0.13.69_GH0.tar.gz) = 846246d7cdeee405d8d21e2922c6e97f55f24ecbe3b6dcf5778073a88f120544
SIZE (gdraheim-zziplib-v0.13.69_GH0.tar.gz) = 1132204
16 vulnerabilities affecting 150 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new