|Search FreshPorts using Google
not searching src
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of commits: 7 |
Mon, 22 Apr 2019
[ 23:34 ngie ] |
devel Lightweight C++ API for Lua
Backport patch to fix error check with access(3) failures
The code was not properly checking the failure from access(3).
Backport the patch from GitHub (made after the 0.4 release) which fixes this
Bump PORTREVISION for the change.
Reviewed by: asomers, jmmv
Approved by: jmmv (maintainer)
Obtained from: https://github.com/jmmv/lutok
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D20002
Mon, 4 Mar 2019
[ 21:51 ngie ] |
devel Framework for writing C++ tests on a variety of platforms
devel/googletest: require libpthread
As noted by @asomers in rS300906 (`cddl/usr.sbin/zfsd/tests/Makefile`
specifically), googletest requires libpthread in order to function, if
`-DGTEST_HAS_PTHREAD` is defined.
While this is true, the code was not being linked against libpthread,
resulting in libgtest being broken, and thus all tests reliant on the library
broken at runtime.
Adding `LIBS+= -lpthread` unbreaks the tests that use pthread support
Reviewed by: jbeich
Approved by: jbeich (maintainer)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D19463
|Number of commits: 7 ||
12 vulnerabilities affecting 80 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new