|Search FreshPorts using Google
not searching src
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of commits: 1 |
Wed, 28 Aug 2013
[ 18:26 theraven (src committer) ] |
MP3ToWav plugin for Burn.app
Molecular Simulator for GNUstep
biology Bioinformatics framework
GNUstep Database Library 2 (Enterprise Objects Framework)
Wiki-style data management application for GNUstep
Personal wiki on GNUstep
deskutils Simple calendar and agenda application
deskutils System Preferences application for GNUstep
Collection of tools for GNUstep
devel Objective-C libraries based on the OpenStep standard
(Only the first 10 of 41 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update to latest GNUstep core libraries.
Update dependent packages with more recent releases.
Remove old and bit-rotted ones.
Switch to using clang 3.3 and libobjc2 1.7 by default, so modern Objective-C
features work out of the box and remove a lot of configurable options for
sub-optimal (and, often, unsupported / deprecated upstream) configurations.
Take maintainership of GNUstep-related ports.
Several of the ports left in have scary warnings which mean that they are likely
broken in lots of cases. Future commits will fix them.
Approved by: bapt
|Number of commits: 1 ||
16 vulnerabilities affecting 98 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new