|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
- recoll Personal full text search package, based on Xapian
- 1.25.22_6 deskutils Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- BROKEN: configure: error: --enable-python-chm is set but libchm is not found
DEPRECATED: Uses deprecated version of python
EXPIRATION DATE: 2020-08-15
IGNORE: is marked as broken: configure: error: --enable-python-chm is set but libchm is not found
- Maintainer: email@example.com
- Last Update: 2020-05-02 11:00:12
- SVN Revision: 533681
People watching this port, also watch: webfonts, xorg-nestserver, zip, pure-ftpd, lame
- License: GPLv2+
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/deskutils/recoll/ && make install clean
- A package is not available for ports marked as: Forbidden / Broken / Ignore / Restricted
- PKGNAME: recoll
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
Number of ports: 1
16 vulnerabilities affecting 89 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new