|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
- R-cran-twitteR R based Twitter client
- 1.1.9_4 net Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: tota@FreeBSD.org
- Last Update: 2020-05-05 17:07:54
- SVN Revision: 534095
People watching this port, also watch: vuxml, py37-actdiag, xtruco, p5-Test-SharedFork
- License: ART20
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/net/R-cran-twitteR/ && make install clean
- To add the package:
pkg install R-cran-twitteR
- PKGNAME: R-cran-twitteR
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
Number of ports: 1
21 vulnerabilities affecting 104 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new