|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- py-tensorflow Computation using data flow graphs for scalable machine learning
- BROKEN: fails to build
IGNORE: is marked as broken: fails to build
Last commit date: 2017-11-30 15:50:34
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/science/py-tensorflow/ && make install clean
A package is not available for ports marked as: Forbidden / Broken / Ignore / Restricted
TIMESTAMP = 1500437892
SHA256 (tensorflow-tensorflow-v1.2.1_GH0.tar.gz) = f2baf09b1a9a0500907b4d5cb5473070b3ecede06ed6e8d1096873c91922fb9e
SIZE (tensorflow-tensorflow-v1.2.1_GH0.tar.gz) = 14488674
SHA256 (amutu-tensorflow_third_party-v1.2.1_GH0.tar.gz) = 69e8d2a14981aa5dd23f7217e5e4b97fc7109a105cd4329b97c2801a66fb6b09
SIZE (amutu-tensorflow_third_party-v1.2.1_GH0.tar.gz) = 170852467
28 vulnerabilities affecting 84 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new