|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
- py-metpy Collection of tools for processing weather data
- 0.11.1 astro Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: sunpoet@FreeBSD.org
- Last Update: 2019-10-20 18:10:12
- SVN Revision: 514926
- License: BSD3CLAUSE
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/astro/py-metpy/ && make install clean
- To add the package:
pkg install py36-metpy
- PKGNAME: py36-metpy
- Package flavors (<flavor>: <package>)
- py36: py36-metpy
- py27: py27-metpy
Number of ports: 1
8 vulnerabilities affecting 177 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new