|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- netsurf Lightweight web browser
There is no maintainer for this port.
Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2017-10-27 16:46:55
License: GPLv2 MIT
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/www/netsurf/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install netsurf
TIMESTAMP = 1509108168
SHA256 (netsurf-3.7-src.tar.gz) = efc20a86a23ba1a966dc870f02b317d3f602e1bbb2e1b507608e34febfb37e16
SIZE (netsurf-3.7-src.tar.gz) = 3911738
27 vulnerabilities affecting 90 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new