|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- boxer GUI for Box the figure description language
There is no maintainer for this port.
Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2017-11-30 15:50:34
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/graphics/boxer/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install boxer
SHA256 (box/boxer-0.4.0.tar.gz) = 03e68fe3144a7215be5439e2de1988691903a40b93b7486b3859064f7e6c7e0b
SIZE (box/boxer-0.4.0.tar.gz) = 238115
SHA256 (box/boxer.png) = c0aa0ba1ff663d7de6f1a1228579e4697fec54f48751a7d1e854f9c6d1391e5d
SIZE (box/boxer.png) = 1555
15 vulnerabilities affecting 134 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new