|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- opendungeons Open source game inspired by Dungeon Keeper
There is no maintainer for this port.
Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2018-08-09 07:58:31
License: CC-BY-3.0 CC-BY-SA-3.0 CC0-1.0 GPLv3 MIT OFL11
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/games/opendungeons/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install opendungeons
TIMESTAMP = 1516730466
SHA256 (OpenDungeons-OpenDungeons-0.7.1_GH0.tar.gz) = 7541acaf545ad6b2726f0319e073014cd872cef41b589a50ca03e44a4c222cde
SIZE (OpenDungeons-OpenDungeons-0.7.1_GH0.tar.gz) = 139830656
14 vulnerabilities affecting 116 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new