|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
- cmucl-extra Optional extras for the CMU implementation of Common Lisp
- 21.b lang Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- There is no maintainer for this port.
- Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
- Last Update: 2019-06-16 13:56:11
- SVN Revision: 504341
People watching this port, also watch: nmap, sbcl, cmucl
- License: PD
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/lang/cmucl-extra/ && make install clean
- To add the package:
pkg install cmucl-extra
- PKGNAME: cmucl-extra
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
Number of ports: 1
16 vulnerabilities affecting 98 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new