|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- unroff Programmable troff translator with backend for HTML
There is no maintainer for this port.
Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2016-04-01 16:58:31
SVNWeb : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/textproc/unroff/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install unroff
SHA256 (unroff/unroff-1.0.tar.gz) = 680690ba71c953184fbd2a408e27d53c61924a8e4ed7d217c7f4591a87964d78
SIZE (unroff/unroff-1.0.tar.gz) = 83202
SHA256 (unroff/me-misc-patch.gz) = ede4dd66ec88690b39b14a7f6afc1b80d92f3b1454d658bafa0b1bb81dbc42c1
SIZE (unroff/me-misc-patch.gz) = 11104
SHA256 (unroff/misc-patch-2.gz) = f6699ebc54d97b0fb159c81e9a6798767008dad7df9e6a20d86e291234182cc9
SIZE (unroff/misc-patch-2.gz) = 19963
17 vulnerabilities affecting 108 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new