|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- pine-pgp-filters Simple sh-based filters to use GnuPG with Alpine
There is no maintainer for this port.
Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2016-04-05 16:56:52
SVNWeb : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/mail/pine-pgp-filters/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install pine-pgp-filters
SHA256 (pine-pgp-filters-1.8.tar.gz) = 4967cc0bb6a3872e582f586c794ed952a126195cb8940035a0828dcd1f863b25
SIZE (pine-pgp-filters-1.8.tar.gz) = 12059
SHA256 (pine-pgp-filters-1.8.tar.gz.asc) = a8d2d6da9e049598fbe13f5d7ab7afe2b9b167b61336e20a4952499dc86efbd8
SIZE (pine-pgp-filters-1.8.tar.gz.asc) = 488
28 vulnerabilities affecting 84 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new