|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- abby Front-end for c/clive
- DEPRECATED: Qt4 has been EOL since december 2015
EXPIRATION DATE: 2019-03-15
There is no maintainer for this port.
Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
Last Update: 2018-12-02 15:41:48
SVN Revision: 486467
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
Dependency line: abby>0:multimedia/abby
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/multimedia/abby/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install abby
There is no flavor information for this port.
9 vulnerabilities affecting 54 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new