|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
- mountsmb2 SMB/CIFS shares mounting scripts to do it at login
- 0.90.2 sysutils Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- There is no maintainer for this port.
- Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
- Last Update: 2019-08-14 13:16:13
- SVN Revision: 508909
- License: not specified in port
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/sysutils/mountsmb2/ && make install clean
- To add the package:
pkg install mountsmb2
- PKGNAME: mountsmb2
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
Number of ports: 1
9 vulnerabilities affecting 74 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new