|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- liblinphone SIP library supporting voice/video calls and text messaging
Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
There is no maintainer for this port.
Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
Last Update: 2018-12-25 20:25:40
SVN Revision: 488341
SVNWeb : HomepageDependency lines:
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/net/liblinphone/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install liblinphone
There is no flavor information for this port.
16 vulnerabilities affecting 123 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new