|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- liblinphone SIP library supporting voice/video calls and text messaging
There is no maintainer for this port.
Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2018-10-22 20:23:52
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/net/liblinphone/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install liblinphone
TIMESTAMP = 1538743344
SHA256 (linphone-3.12.0.tar.gz) = 3da4fa55c01aa4a04923a8f028eb7fadeaed094614594e1a12cfb75e4a9f105e
SIZE (linphone-3.12.0.tar.gz) = 18667484
15 vulnerabilities affecting 141 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new