|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- bluemix-cli Bluemix command line interface
There is no maintainer for this port.
Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2018-10-01 22:43:18
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/net/bluemix-cli/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install bluemix-cli
TIMESTAMP = 1484996748
SHA256 (Bluemix_CLI_0.4.6_386.tar.gz) = a33ea0d6ca9c9aa287f35f1dcf452596b0a3c5aa29ba5a8fec507f548ddf82ec
SIZE (Bluemix_CLI_0.4.6_386.tar.gz) = 5051330
7 vulnerabilities affecting 31 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new