|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
- pear-HTTP_Request2 PEAR classes providing an easy way to perform HTTP requests
- 2.3.0,1 www Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: joneum@FreeBSD.org
- Last Update: 2019-11-18 08:05:18
- SVN Revision: 517860
- License: not specified in port
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/www/pear-HTTP_Request2/ && make install clean
- To add the package:
pkg install php72-pear-HTTP_Request2
- PKGNAME: php72-pear-HTTP_Request2
- Package flavors (<flavor>: <package>)
- php72: php72-pear-HTTP_Request2
- php71: php71-pear-HTTP_Request2
- php73: php73-pear-HTTP_Request2
- php74: php74-pear-HTTP_Request2
Number of ports: 1
9 vulnerabilities affecting 58 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new