|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- libgdata GLib based implimentation of the GData protocol
- Maintainer: kwm@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2017-05-21 16:14:30
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/devel/libgdata/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install libgdata
TIMESTAMP = 1495263502
SHA256 (libgdata-0.17.8.tar.xz) = e5e735bfac219c6cbe4a14df481cb3cb4b1c4b8b5e70f9a105a884035bc3a161
SIZE (libgdata-0.17.8.tar.xz) = 1464812
No vulnerabilities have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new