|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- gcombust GTK+ frontend for mkisofs and cdrecord
- DEPRECATED: Uses obsolete glib12
EXPIRATION DATE: 2018-12-20
There is no maintainer for this port.
Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2018-10-12 10:19:05
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/sysutils/gcombust/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install gcombust
SHA256 (gcombust-0.1.55.tar.gz) = 5e6b11049c305e44f20c45a488ea704f11cf14fe59efb6c8a38021b64e595e2e
SIZE (gcombust-0.1.55.tar.gz) = 819339
11 vulnerabilities affecting 107 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new