|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- gmsh Automatic 3D finite element mesh generator
There is no maintainer for this port.
Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2018-12-06 20:32:55
License: AGPLv3+ APACHE20 GPLv3+ GPLv2+ LGPL21
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/cad/gmsh/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install gmsh
TIMESTAMP = 1543925930
SHA256 (gmsh/gmsh-4.0.6-source.tgz) = dce0aa4154908f9be8c48ec9bb31d4425c7c28b26897d882a2bce8f72c692a04
SIZE (gmsh/gmsh-4.0.6-source.tgz) = 12791243
11 vulnerabilities affecting 80 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new