|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- julia Julia Language: A fresh approach to technical computing
- Maintainer: email@example.com
Last commit date: 2017-09-10 21:55:39
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/lang/julia/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install julia
TIMESTAMP = 1497947201
SHA256 (julia-0.6.0-full.tar.gz) = 933c91cf460ba37520d19034378907c3208358741ed92bd8184cebb575633522
SIZE (julia-0.6.0-full.tar.gz) = 89904207
No vulnerabilities have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new