|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- jasperreports JasperReports is a powerful open source Java reporting tool
There is no maintainer for this port.
Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2017-04-12 10:10:08
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/databases/jasperreports/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install jasperreports
SHA256 (jasperreports-5.5.2.jar) = 2373ea494b9260e54ac4c0c9434226f1439662152e67fa435691e1e54a21c7ac
SIZE (jasperreports-5.5.2.jar) = 4961703
SHA256 (jasperreports-applet-5.5.2.jar) = 3b65af419fb91b17ae4e5095da0e47f9e2f1b9c6f855d9522935bee443442d77
SIZE (jasperreports-applet-5.5.2.jar) = 548467
15 vulnerabilities affecting 139 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new