|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
- py-csvkit Command line tools for working with CSV
- 1.0.5 textproc Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: matthew@FreeBSD.org
- Last Update: 2020-07-18 21:32:55
- SVN Revision: 542527
People watching this port, also watch: py37-cookiecutter, nagios-check_postgres, GentiumPlus, p5-Math-Fleximal, py36-Cerberus
- License: MIT
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/textproc/py-csvkit/ && make install clean
- To add the package:
pkg install py37-csvkit
- PKGNAME: py37-csvkit
- Package flavors (<flavor>: <package>)
Number of ports: 1
15 vulnerabilities affecting 88 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new