|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
- py-mkdocs-nature MkDocs theme, a clone of the "greenish" Sphinx theme of the same name
- 0.2.1 textproc Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: kai@FreeBSD.org
- Last Update: 2019-02-01 18:55:18
- SVN Revision: 491837
- License: BSD2CLAUSE
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/textproc/py-mkdocs-nature/ && make install clean
- To add the package:
pkg install py27-mkdocs-nature
- PKGNAME: py27-mkdocs-nature
- Package flavors (<flavor>: <package>)
- py27: py27-mkdocs-nature
- py36: py36-mkdocs-nature
Number of ports: 1
12 vulnerabilities affecting 110 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new