|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
- py-pip Tool for installing and managing Python packages
- 19.1.1 devel Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: python@FreeBSD.org
- Last Update: 2019-08-13 17:01:59
- SVN Revision: 508835
- License: MIT
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/devel/py-pip/ && make install clean
- To add the package:
pkg install py36-pip
- PKGNAME: py36-pip
- Package flavors (<flavor>: <package>)
- py36: py36-pip
- py27: py27-pip
Number of ports: 1
8 vulnerabilities affecting 139 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new