|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
- doublecmd Total Commander like file manager for the X Window System
- 0.9.6 x11-fm Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: email@example.com
- Last Update: 2019-09-03 19:12:57
- SVN Revision: 510967
- License: GPLv2
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/x11-fm/doublecmd/ && make install clean
- To add the package:
pkg install doublecmd-gtk2
- PKGNAME: doublecmd-gtk2
- Package flavors (<flavor>: <package>)
- gtk2: doublecmd-gtk2
- qt5: doublecmd-qt5
Number of ports: 1
14 vulnerabilities affecting 199 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new