|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
- arcconf Adaptec SCSI/SAS RAID administration tool
- 3.01.23531_2,1 sysutils Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last Update: 2020-06-28 14:46:41
- SVN Revision: 540710
People watching this port, also watch: smartmontools, font-misc-meltho, screen, mkfontscale
- License: Microsemi
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/sysutils/arcconf/ && make install clean
- To add the package:
pkg install arcconf
- PKGNAME: arcconf
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
Number of ports: 1
9 vulnerabilities affecting 118 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new