|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
- 2bsd-diff 2.11BSD diff utility
- 2.11_1 textproc Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: email@example.com
- Last Update: 2019-02-10 19:13:11
- SVN Revision: 492630
People watching this port, also watch: fribidi, python, mplayer-skins
- License: not specified in port
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/textproc/2bsd-diff/ && make install clean
- To add the package:
pkg install 2bsd-diff
- PKGNAME: 2bsd-diff
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
Number of ports: 1
14 vulnerabilities affecting 165 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new