Update to 2.39b
- Move to LLVM 3.9
- Remove TEST_INSTRUMENTATION option and move instrumentation tests to
the test stage
- Remove MINIMIZE_CORPUS option: afl-cmin was always installed anyway
- Remove useless pkg-message: afl-cplot prompts you to install gnuplot
on its own
Approved by: mat (mentor)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D9820
security/afl: 1.96.b -> 2.02b
- Add new LLVM option which adds afl-clang-fast and afl-clang-fast++.
Enabled by default, but broken on FreeBSD 9.
- The PLOT_SUPPORT option was broken in r405132 because of a typo in
its RUN_DEPENDS. Gnuplot is only required by afl-plot which will
quit with an error alerting the user if it isn't installed, so
instead of fixing the typo we remove it instead. Added a
pkg-message suggesting to install gnuplot if afl-plot is wanted.
Submitted by: Tobias Kortkamp <email@example.com> (maintainer)