(Only the first 10 of 34 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update to 7.1.0. Changes include:
- hcrypto is now thread safe on all platforms and as much as possible
hcrypto now uses the operating system's preferred crypto
implementation ensuring that optimized hardware assisted
implementations of AES-NI are used.
- RFC 6113 Generalized Framework for Kerberos Pre-Authentication
- Hierarchical capath support
- iprop has been revamped to fix a number of race conditions that
could lead to inconsistent replication.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
- Fix Berkeley DB dependency. It now properly uses BDB_LIB specified in
Mk/Uses/bdb.mk instead of db185 interfaces in libc.
As a side-effect, this causes a compatibility issue between
heimdal.db created by kadmin(8) in the base system or one by
an older security/heimdal. See UPDATING about this issue.
- Fix readline dependency end eliminate libheimedit.
- Use -lpthread instead of -pthread.
- Use FOO_CONFIGURE_WITH=foo instead of FOO_CONFIGURE_ON=--with-foo.