|non port: security/openssh-portable/files/extra-patch-hpn
Number of commits found: 12
Sat, 1 Apr 2017
[ 01:59 bdrewery ] |
- Update to 7.5p1.
- Update X509 to 10.1.
- Disable KERB_GSSAPI for now as it does not build.
Tue, 17 Jan 2017
[ 19:38 bdrewery ] |
Fix build with NONE_CIPHER.
Mon, 16 Jan 2017
[ 19:30 bdrewery ] |
(Only the first 10 of 16 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update to 7.4p1.
- Update X509 patch to 9.3
- SCTP patch from firstname.lastname@example.org
Mon, 8 Aug 2016
[ 19:22 bdrewery ] |
- Update to 7.3p1
- X509: Unbreak and update to 9.0
- SCTP: Mark BROKEN
- KERB_GSSAPI: Unbreak and update from Debian's patch
Release notes: http://www.openssh.com/txt/release-7.3
Mon, 29 Feb 2016
[ 18:36 bdrewery ] |
- Update to 7.2p1
- Mark X509 and KERB_GSSAPI as BROKEN.
With help from: brnrd
Wed, 20 Jan 2016
[ 02:18 bdrewery ] |
Fix the KERB_GSSAPI option using the latest patch from Debian.
This slightly refactors some of the HPN patch to avoid a conflict.
Submitted by: Garret Wollman
Wed, 11 Nov 2015
[ 21:04 bdrewery ] |
Fix the NONECIPHER not actually being offered by the server.
Upstream issue: https://github.com/rapier1/openssh-portable/issues/3
Tue, 18 Aug 2015
[ 15:42 bdrewery ] |
- Update to OpenSSH 7.0p1
- Update X509 patch to 8.5
Mon, 27 Jul 2015
[ 18:30 bdrewery ] |
(Only the first 10 of 11 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update to 6.9p1
- Update X509 patch to 8.4
Wed, 6 May 2015
[ 18:39 bdrewery ] |
Fix clients getting 'Bad packet length' and 'Disconnecting: Packet corrupt'
when the NONECIPHER option is selected but not the HPN option. The server
banner was improperly sending a NULL byte after the newline causing confusion
on the client. This was an error in my own modifications to the HPN patch
This may have occurred with stale builds as well, such as running
'make configure' then 'portsnap update' and then 'make build'.
Pointyhat to: bdrewery
Reported by: many
Thu, 9 Apr 2015
[ 02:33 bdrewery ] |
Fix TTSSH (Tera Type/Term) client crash:
Unexpected SSH2 message(80) on current stage(6)
This patch was submitted upstream. The client has fixed it in their SVN 
but not yet released a fixed build.
Sat, 4 Apr 2015
[ 17:16 bdrewery ] |
(Only the first 10 of 12 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update to 6.8p1
- Fix 'make test'
- NONECIPHER is no longer default. This is not default in base and should not
be default here as it introduces security holes.
- HPN: I've audited the patch and included it in the port directory for
transparency. I identified several bugs and submitted them to the new
- HPN: The entire patch is now ifdef'd to ensure various bits are properly
removed depending on the OPTIONS selected.
- AES_THREADED is removed. It has questionable benefit on modern HW and is not
- The "enhanced logging" was removed from the patch as it is too
intrusive and difficult to maintain in the port.
- The progress meter "peak throughput" patch was removed.
- Fixed HPN version showing in client/server version string when HPN
was disabled in the config.
- KERB_GSSAPI is currently BROKEN as it does not apply.
- Update X509 to 8.3
Number of commits found: 12