- ast-ksh KornShell 93
- 20141224_1 shells =0 20141224_1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: email@example.com
- Port Added: 2019-06-01 18:32:51
- Last Update: 2021-04-26 15:24:28
- Commit Hash: 27ff8d3
- License: EPL
- KSH-93 is the most recent version of the KornShell Language described
in "The KornShell Command and Programming Language," by Morris
Bolsky and David Korn of AT&T Bell Laboratories. The KornShell is
a shell programming language, which is upward compatible with "sh"
(the Bourne Shell), and is intended to conform to the IEEE P1003.2/ISO
9945.2 Shell and Utilities standard. KSH-93 provides an enhanced
programming environment in addition to the major command-entry
features of the BSD shell "csh". With KSH-93, medium-sized programming
tasks can be performed at shell-level without a significant loss
in performance. In addition, "sh" scripts can be run on KSH-93
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/shells/ast-ksh/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install shells/ast-ksh
- pkg install ast-ksh
- PKGNAME: ast-ksh
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1559407953
SHA256 (ksh93/att-ast-20141224-ksh93v_GH0.tar.gz) = 89e5aeec66c28692aa392105552c06053ba60b09a62e94dc555dadf967bca643
SIZE (ksh93/att-ast-20141224-ksh93v_GH0.tar.gz) = 26409086
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- This port is required by:
- for Extract
- for Run
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for ast-ksh-20141224_1:
EXAMPLES=on: Build and/or install examples
STATIC=off: Build static executables and/or libraries
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 6
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|26 Apr 2021 15:24:28
shells/ast-ksh: fix build on powerpc64*
Bring back patches committed as part of r346423 to fix build issue:
error: non-const lvalue reference to type '__builtin_va_list' cannot bind to a
temporary of type 'va_list' (aka 'char *')
va_copy(ap, va_listval(va_arg(ap, va_listarg)));
/usr/include/sys/_stdarg.h:49:32: note: expanded from macro 'va_copy'
#define va_copy(dest, src) __va_copy(dest, src)
/usr/include/sys/_stdarg.h:47:58: note: expanded from macro '__va_copy'
#define __va_copy(dest, src) __builtin_va_copy((dest), (src))
1 error generated.
Approved by: firstname.lastname@example.org (maintainer)
|07 Apr 2021 08:09:01
One more small cleanup, forgotten yesterday.
Reported by: lwhsu
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|02 Jan 2021 01:46:09
For ports on riscv64 that fail the same (or similar ways) to aarch64, mark
While here, pet portlint (Makevar order).
Approved by: portmgr (tier-2 blanket)
|26 Jul 2019 20:46:57
Bump PORTREVISION for ports depending on the canonical version of GCC
as defined in Mk/bsd.default-versions.mk which has moved from GCC 8.3
to GCC 9.1 under most circumstances now after revision 507371.
This includes ports
- with USE_GCC=yes or USE_GCC=any,
- with USES=fortran,
- using Mk/bsd.octave.mk which in turn features USES=fortran, and
- with USES=compiler specifying openmp, nestedfct, c11, c++0x, c++11-lang,
c++11-lib, c++14-lang, c++17-lang, or gcc-c++11-lib
plus, everything INDEX-11 shows with a dependency on lang/gcc9 now.
|01 Jun 2019 18:32:40
Resurrect the previous shells/ksh93 as shells/ast-ksh, a ksh93 port
that the maintainer wishes to use to create a shared library for use
with other applications such as CDE. It is based on ksh93v (2014-12-24)
and is incompatible with the direction that att/ast is taking the
official ksh93 implementation.
Requested by: maintainer (email@example.com)
Number of commits found: 6