- port-maintenance-tools "meta-port" for administrative tools to maintain ports
- 1.0 sysutils
=9 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: linimon@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2004-05-26 23:55:20
- Last Update: 2007-02-05 01:08:46
- SVN Revision: UNKNOWN
- People watching this port, also watch:: python
- License: not specified in port
- Here is a meta-port for a collection of tools that will help you
manage your ports tree, both for installation, deinstallation,
updating, and browsing. Many FreeBSD administrators and users
find these tools to be helpful, especially when working with
building ports from their sources.
cgit ¦ GitHub ¦ GitHub ¦ GitLab ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- There is no configure plist information for this port.
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions:
- This port has been deleted.
- PKGNAME: port-maintenance-tools
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- There is no distinfo for this port.
No package information for this port in our database
- Sometimes this happens. Not all ports have packages. This is doubly so for new ports, like this one.
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- cvsup : net/cvsup-without-gui
- fastest_cvsup : sysutils/fastest_cvsup
- pkg_cutleaves : sysutils/pkg_cutleaves
- pkg_tree : sysutils/pkg_tree
- porteasy : misc/porteasy
- portell : misc/portell
- portdowngrade : sysutils/portdowngrade
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 3
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
05 Feb 2007 01:08:46
Populate a new ports-mgmt category. List of moved ports:
devel/portcheckout -> ports-mgmt/portcheckout
devel/portlint -> ports-mgmt/portlint
devel/portmk -> ports-mgmt/portmk
devel/porttools -> ports-mgmt/porttools
misc/instant-tinderbox -> ports-mgmt/instant-tinderbox
misc/porteasy -> ports-mgmt/porteasy
misc/portell -> ports-mgmt/portell
misc/portless -> ports-mgmt/portless
misc/tinderbox -> ports-mgmt/tinderbox
security/jailaudit -> ports-mgmt/jailaudit
security/portaudit -> ports-mgmt/portaudit
security/portaudit-db -> ports-mgmt/portaudit-db
security/vulnerability-test-port -> ports-mgmt/vulnerability-test-port(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
09 Jun 2004 03:20:54
Fix package build by using explicit paths in RUN_DEPENDS
26 May 2004 23:28:15
Add two new metaports comprising a set of tools to work with the Ports
Collection. One is targeted to the audience of people who wish to
install ports from source and then maintain their system; the other,
more specialized, is intended for ports authors.
These might be good candidates for a "start here" reference for those
new to the ports collection and port maintenance. They might also serve
to introduce more people to fastest-cvsup, pkg_cutleaves, libchk, and
porttools, which IMHO would be A Good Thing.
Number of commits found: 3