sysutils/zeitgeist: update to 1.0.3, to prepare for vala update
2020-10-15: Zeitgeist 1.0.3 "Ruby"
- Fix compile error with new vala
- Port to python3 and update tests
- Drop support for python2
(Only the first 10 of 13 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update zeitgeist to 0.9.14 
This version of zeitgeist now bundles libzeitgeist in the port. The
new libzeitgeist was bumped to libzeitgeist-1.0.so -> libzeitgeist-2.0.so.
* deskutils/cairo-dock-plugins: supports both zeitgeist versions.
* net-im/folks: Only supports the new 2.0 libzeitgeist library version. And
this went unnoticed, woops.
* sysutils/libzeitgeist: Remove since it is now bundled in zeitgeist.
* sysutils/qzeitgeist: Update the port for the new zeitgeist API.
* www/midori: Mark the zeitgeist option (non-default) broken until midori
can be updated to a version that supports the new libzeitgeist 2.0
PR: 190729 
Submitted by: olivierd@