- Update to 18.104.22.168.M
- Update to bsd.java.mk 2.0
- Use USE_ANT
- Use %%JAVAJARDIR%%
- CP -> INSTALL_DATA
- ECHO_CMD -> ECHO_MSG
- Link API docs with JDK and XmlPull API docs if available
- Register dependency on textproc/xmlpull
MXP1 is a new XmlPull parsing engine that is based on ideas from XPP and in
particular XPP2 but completely revised and rewritten to take best advantage of
latest JIT JVMs such as Hotspot in JDK 1.4.
MXP1 was designed to use best available the latest and the most advanced JIT
engines such as Hotspot in JDK1.4.
MXP1 has following features:
- fast - let me say it again it is fast :-)
- small - lot of performance packed in JAR file that is less than 20KB!
- easy to use - the parser implements common XML pull parsing API (XMLPULL)
described at http://www.xmlpull.org
Performance tests that compare MXP1 to other leading XML parsers are available
Submitted by: Herve Quiroz <email@example.com>