(Only the first 10 of 27964 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Remove WWW entries moved into port Makefiles
Commit b7f05445c00f has added WWW entries to port Makefiles based on
WWW: lines in pkg-descr files.
This commit removes the WWW: lines of moved-over URLs from these
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
fcgiwrap is a simple server for running CGI applications over FastCGI. It hopes
to provide clean CGI support to Nginx (and other web servers that may need it).
* very lightweight (84KB of private memory per instance)
* fixes broken CR/LF in headers
* handles environment in a sane way (CGI scripts get HTTP-related env. vars
* from FastCGI parameters and inherit all the others from fcgiwrap's
* no configuration, so you can run several sites off the same fcgiwrap pool
* passes CGI stderr output to fcgiwrap's stderr (this is by design but
* stderr could be also passed to FastCGI stderr stream)
Submitted by: Bapt <baptiste.daroussin at gmail.com>