|Port details on branch 2023Q4
- gitea Compact self-hosted Git service
- 1.21.0_1 www =0 1.21.0_1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Port Added: 2023-10-09 07:45:46
- Last Update: 2023-12-07 15:06:56
- Commit Hash: 1a5ede5
- License: MIT
- A self-hosted Git service.
Gitea is a community managed fork of Gogs, lightweight code hosting solution
written in Go and published under the MIT license.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- Manual pages:
- FreshPorts has no man page information for this port.
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/www/gitea/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install www/gitea
- pkg install gitea
- PKGNAME: gitea
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1699991932
SHA256 (gitea-src-1.21.0.tar.gz) = 69b12778b3b5f24aecff08d8e5122e4edf784bda2e4335b77f2bbd0404a11a93
SIZE (gitea-src-1.21.0.tar.gz) = 53744981
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- go121 : lang/go121
- Runtime dependencies:
- git : devel/git
- git-lfs : devel/git-lfs
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- ===> The following configuration options are available for gitea-1.21.0_1:
BINDATA=off: Build a single monolithic binary, with all assets included
GIT_LFS=on: Support for Git Large File Storage (LFS)
PAM=on: Enable support for PAM
SQLITE=on: SQLite database support
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- cpe gmake go:1.21,no_targets
- If upgrading from < 1.7.6:
- If upgrading from < 1.15.0:
- If upgrading from < 1.15.1:
- Master Sites: