|non port: www/neonpp/Makefile
Number of commits found: 11
Fri, 30 Jul 2010
[ 22:14 mezz ] |
(Only the first 10 of 33 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Makes neon29 our default neon library. The neon 0.27.x to 0.29.x are API and
ABI backwards compatible. It is unnecessary to have more than one same
libraries (ie: neon28 and neon29) as it creates issue in our ports tree such
as CONFLICTS and made our Makefile complicate.
- Remove www/neonpp and www/neon28.
- Add USE_GNOME=ltverhack; it corrects the shared library version by change
from libneon.so.29 to libneon.so.27. It won't get bump again with no reason
unless ABI changes.
- Bump the PORTREVISION on all ports and chase the shared library change.
- Add info in the UPDATING for how to rebuild on all ports that depend on
Approved by: lev (maintainer timeout, no respone for months),
Tested by: pointyhat-exp by pav
Sat, 19 Dec 2009
[ 10:41 miwi ] |
- Fix index
Thu, 21 Aug 2008
[ 06:18 rafan ] |
(Only the first 10 of 1030 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update CONFIGURE_ARGS for how we pass CONFIGURE_TARGET to configure script.
Specifically, newer autoconf (> 2.13) has different semantic of the
configure target. In short, one should use --build=CONFIGURE_TARGET
instead of CONFIGURE_TARGET directly. Otherwise, you will get a warning
and the old semantic may be removed in later autoconf releases.
To workaround this issue, many ports hack the CONFIGURE_TARGET variable
so that it contains the ``--build='' prefix.
To solve this issue, under the fact that some ports still have
configure script generated by the old autoconf, we use runtime detection
in the do-configure target so that the proper argument can be used.
Changes to Mk/*:
- Add runtime detection magic in bsd.port.mk(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Fri, 6 Jun 2008
[ 14:07 edwin ] |
(Only the first 10 of 230 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Bump portrevision due to upgrade of devel/gettext.
The affected ports are the ones with gettext as a run-dependency
according to ports/INDEX-7 (5007 of them) and the ones with USE_GETTEXT
in Makefile (29 of them).
Submitted by: edwin@
Approved by: portmgr (pav)
Mon, 5 May 2008
[ 08:33 edwin ] |
(Only the first 10 of 20 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Rename www/neon to www/neon26 to make the integration
of www/neon28 possible
Sun, 10 Feb 2008
[ 19:20 novel ] |
beep-media-player.org has been renamed to backtrace.info. Fix MASTER_SITES
and WWW lines for affected ports.
Reported by: pointyhat via erwin
Mon, 26 Mar 2007
[ 06:29 novel ] |
Unbreak by updating to 0.3.
Fri, 16 Mar 2007
[ 10:03 lev ] |
(Only the first 10 of 14 ports in this commit are shown above. )
(1) Update `www/neon' to 0.26.3
(2) Bump port revisions (and dependencies) on all ports, using libneon
(3) Mark `devel/bazaar' broken, it doesn't support new neon version.
Approved by maintainer.
(4) Mark `www/neonpp' broken, it doesn't support new neon version.
Tue, 17 Oct 2006
[ 08:22 novel ] |
The distfile keeps rerolling, so place it on MASTER_SITE_LOCAL.
Reported by: pointyhat via kris
Approved by: portmgr (erwin)
Sun, 8 Oct 2006
[ 13:16 novel ] |
Update to 0.2.
[ 06:33 novel ] |
Add neonpp 0.1, c++ wrapper library for neon.
Number of commits found: 11
No vulnerabilities have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new