(Only the first 10 of 15 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Upgrade rodent file manager to v5.2.9
The rodent project split the code in 3 parts, rodent itself and
two shared libraries, librfm and libtubo.
Librfm and libtubo are new ports because they evolve separately
and can be used by other ports.
Submitted by: rodrigo
Approved by: mentors (implicit)
Rodent is a fast, small and powerful file manager for the
GNU operating system (but it also works in BSD). That's one
way to look at it. Another way is to call it a graphic shell
(that's probably more accurate).
* Rodent wastes no space on menus or function buttons (display
real estate is too valuable).
* All functionality is available through popup menu or keyboard
* Popup menu is context sensitive.
* Full lpterminal is available from keyboard.
* Functionality is extendible via plugin technology.
Submitted by: Jens K. Loewe <email@example.com>