(Only the first 10 of 11 ports in this commit are shown above. )
-Clean some warnings by using string.h instead of strings.h
Applied several patches from this website:
specifically fixes for:
- Where command causes crashes
- Recognition of scale factors in arbitrary source
- Current Controlled Switch in subckt, parsing error
- Noise analysis bug
- Save segmentation faults
- BSIM1 model xpart parameter random
- Tran analysis default TSTEP
Submitted by: "Pedro F. Giffuni" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
(Only the first 10 of 48 ports in this commit are shown above. )
1. REAL cleaning on this port. The files dir is now organized so the
port can be maintained: previously there were multifile patches and several
patches for the same file, now it is a lot cleaner.
2. I also merged a memory leak fix and some fixes from
4. MFB and removed GNUREADLINE support
5. honor CFLAGS and CC.
6. Add documentation.
7. Maho didn't change the name of port spice to spice3.
because spice4 might :) appear in the future. version number
should be listed on *only* PORTVERSION.
8. drom maintainership
Submitted by: "Pedro F. Giffuni" <email@example.com>