|non port: head/comms/dcf77pi/Makefile
Number of commits found: 26
Wed, 6 May 2015
[ 15:16 mat ] |
(Only the first 10 of 348 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update ports in the [bcd]* categories to not use GH_COMMIT.
With minor cleanups to make things simpler.
With hat: portmgr
Sponsored by: Absolight
Wed, 24 Dec 2014
[ 23:43 rene ] |
comms/dcf77pi: update to 3.3.0
* improve support for decoding the alarm messages by showing the main German
regions which are affected. Note that this was an experimental and now
unused system. With permission from Mr. Wenzelewski from DIN
* Doxygen support, provide a Doxyfile (not supported by the port yet)
* Small fixes to the FidoCADJ schematics
- assign date/time fields more independently so that errors are corrected
- record the accumulated minute length at the end of each line in the log(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Thu, 18 Sep 2014
[ 11:56 rene ] |
- Update comms/dcf77pi to version 3.2.0
- Use USE_LDCONFIG
- Compile with -fpic instead of -fPIC (potentially smaller code size)
- Add a schematics file for the hardware receiver in FidoCadJ format
- Language and typographical updates to README.md
- Several signed/unsigned/size fixes
- Extract generic third-party code for bits 1..14 from decode_alarm.h into a
new file bits1to14.h
- Convert almost all calculations for decoding the live signal into integer
operations, drop fields 'a', 'frac', and 'maxone' from struct bitinfo.
- New function setclock_ok() in setclock.h(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Sun, 20 Jul 2014
[ 21:59 rene ] |
comms/dcf77pi: apply upstream patch to fix display bug when realfreq is reset
Mon, 14 Jul 2014
[ 11:23 rene ] |
comms/dcf77pi: update to 3.1.0, improve pkg-descr
- add partial support for OSX and Cygwin
- add bitinfo.last0 field which represents the last pulse where the radio signal
- store radio signal into a new field bitinfo.signal
- more robust handling of radio signal glitches
- improve realfreq by approximately 7% on a non-optimized standard build
- simplify code for handling DST changes and leap seconds
- defer assigning the decoded time until the minute length has been checked
to match the exact expected value (i.e. 59 unless a leap second occurs)
- code cleanups
- mention supported platforms
- display updates, show last0
- overhaul to make more use of libdcf77
- drop -t parameter
Sun, 1 Jun 2014
[ 15:00 rene ] |
comms/dcf77pi: Update 22.214.171.124
The code to decode the radio signal, date/time, and civil warnings is now
provided in a library libdcf77.so together with the relevant header files.
dcf77pi is now split up into dcf77pi (the live client) and dcf77pi-analyze
(the client to analyze log files). The -f parameter of dcf77pi is dropped.
Apply minor lint(1) fixes.
Sun, 11 May 2014
[ 12:37 rene ] |
comms/dcf77pi: update to 2.1.0
- the maxzero and maxone parameters are now determined dynamically, remove
them from config.txt and README.md
- Do not consider time offset jumps if bit 17 and 18 are equal
- add a -q parameter to suppress displaying of the raw signal (default off)
- display updates
- display updates/fixes, show radio state
(OK if no receive/transmit/random errors)
Sun, 13 Apr 2014
[ 16:37 rene ] |
comms/dcf77pi: update to 2.0.3, use the new @sample keyword
- Mention the "backspace" key in README.md
- Reset DST and leap second announcements at the next hour
- Detect sudden jumps to non-DST
- Relax conditions for processing a DST change
Mon, 31 Mar 2014
[ 22:08 rene ] |
comms/dcf77pi: update to 2.0.2
- Prevent a possible string overflow when reading the configuration file.
- Plug a few memory leaks.
- Refactor a lot of code.
- Replace -l parameter (specify logfile) of dcf77pi by an interactive 'L' key
which can also be used to change or disable the log file.
- New entry in config.txt, "outlogfile", to specify the the default log file
- Fix a bug where the hour would be wrongly considered off by one at the
moment of a DST change.
- Various bug fixes in the GUI code (only affected displaying of the data).
- Handle log files with \n\r line endings used by RISC OS (which runs on the
- Slightly improve output when reading from a log file.
- Update README.md
Fri, 28 Feb 2014
[ 15:51 rene ] |
comms/dcf77pi: No need to check for and install configuration sample in
Makefile with stage support.
Fri, 21 Feb 2014
[ 12:31 rene ] |
comms/dcf77pi: update to 2.0.1
- support DESTDIR and install-strip, uninstall targets in upstream Makefile
- clean up port Makefile accordingly
- bugfix: do not accept removed 'S' command line option
- bugfix: display 'no minute' at the correct position in GUI mode
- do not leak curses memory at exit
Sun, 16 Feb 2014
[ 12:32 rene ] |
comms/dcf77pi: update to version 2.0.0
- Provide an ncurses based interface in live mode, no changes when reading
from a log file
- Drop the -v and -S parameters, they are now part of the GUI
- add ncurses to USES
Fri, 31 Jan 2014
[ 00:34 rene ] |
comms/dcf77pi: Update to 1.1.3
- Add the correct number of minutes when the accumulated minute length is
more than 60 seconds (happens when e.g. the transmitter is off).
- Disallow DST changes or leap seconds if a 0 is specified for summermonth,
wintermonth, or leapsecmonths.
- Allow compilation on NetBSD.
Wed, 1 Jan 2014
[ 22:00 rene ] |
Update to 1.1.2
- replace hardcoded realfreq parameter with a dynamically determined value
and update README.md
- minor updates to time decoder
Sun, 15 Dec 2013
[ 17:41 rene ] |
Specify which BSD licence applies.
Submitted by: make check-sanity
[ 14:19 rene ] |
Update to 1.1.1
- Calculate century (modulo 400) from year, month, day of week, day of month
- New parameter -S to set the system time
- Improvements to DST handling
- Set error state if day of month is too large, not just when greater than 31
- New parameter -t for readpin to adjust nanosleep() delay
- Determine realfreq dynamically, do not use realfreq from config.txt
- Documentation updates
- Code cleanups
Tue, 3 Dec 2013
[ 21:33 rene ] |
* Update to 1.1.0:
- New algorithm to receive bits from the radio signal from an idea by
Udo Klein, with permission  (configuration file changed)
- Use two independent maximum values for 0 and 1 bits (configuration
- New verbose display output
- Weaken precondition for processing leap seconds and DST changes to not
insist on correct values for parity bits and bit 0, 20, 17, 18
- README.md updated
- Style and other minor fixes
* Simplify PORTDOCS installation
Mon, 28 Oct 2013
[ 21:26 rene ] |
- Update to 1.0.5
- Add a note to UPDATING about the changed and renamed configuration file.
Sat, 28 Sep 2013
[ 13:24 rene ] |
Add staging support.
Fri, 20 Sep 2013
[ 16:03 bapt ] |
(Only the first 10 of 172 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
Tue, 10 Sep 2013
[ 16:23 rene ] |
Update to 1.0.4 :
- better detection for bits in the radio signal
- catch more corner cases in decoding of the time data
The configuration file (hardware.txt) needs to be updated with this update.
Mon, 22 Jul 2013
[ 14:12 rene ] |
Update to 126.96.36.199
This release fixes installation of the configuration file.
Sun, 21 Jul 2013
[ 16:40 rene ] |
Distfile was rerolled, bump PORTREVISION
[ 14:42 rene ] |
Update to 1.0.3
No need to ignore on FreeBSD < 9.0, the software will disable GPIO itself.
Mon, 24 Jun 2013
[ 09:09 rene ] |
Update to 1.0.2
Fri, 21 Jun 2013
[ 22:46 rene ] |
Yet another DCF77 decoder. This one is intended for the Raspberry Pi
platform but might work on other devices using GPIO pins too.
The received data can be logged for later playback/analysis.
Number of commits found: 26