* Update to 1.1.0:
- New algorithm to receive bits from the radio signal from an idea by
Udo Klein, with permission  (configuration file changed)
- Use two independent maximum values for 0 and 1 bits (configuration
- New verbose display output
- Weaken precondition for processing leap seconds and DST changes to not
insist on correct values for parity bits and bit 0, 20, 17, 18
- README.md updated
- Style and other minor fixes
* Simplify PORTDOCS installation
Yet another DCF77 decoder. This one is intended for the Raspberry Pi
platform but might work on other devices using GPIO pins too.
The received data can be logged for later playback/analysis.