- Bring Makefile header to canonical form (reindent and augment)
- Manual pages are not subject to NOPORTDOCS filtering, fix this
- Handle pkg-message word expansion in a preferred manner
- Convert to use OPTIONS
- Simplify and cleanup Makefile
- Explicit glib20 dependency is useless in X11 case (implied by gtk20)
- Drop libgnome dependency, xgnokii does not link with it per what I see
- Drop RUN_DEPENDS introduced in rev. 1.68, as it is bogus (port does not
install any perl bits) [*]
- Trim overly long INSTALL statements
Approved by: maintainer
Pointy hat to: miwi [*]
(Only the first 10 of 11 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update to 0.4.0 pre20. This brings support for several more Nokia
Make Nokia 6210 default phone type.
Unforbid: there are no known vulnerabilities for this version of gnokii.
Use sed instead of Perl for patching in port Makefile.